Just right means...
...the personalized service of a next-door firm with intimate knowledge of your marketplace--wherever it may be.
Technology has brought the world to our doorstep. Going global brings you a world of growth opportunities—and challenges. Companies operating in the international marketplace need advisors who understand regulations and business practices in foreign and domestic markets as well as the potential tax and other implications of each business decision:
- International transactions are closely scrutinized by the IRS, whether the business is based in the United States or abroad
- Significant penalties can be levied for failure to comply with strict rules governing reporting of foreign assets and income
- Local and foreign governments offer myriad incentives and credits
- Expat and foreign employees must carefully comply with tax filing requirements
- Entities in transition must plan for proper structuring
Wherever You Go, There We Are
WBL’s International Practice provides tax and other business assistance to local, national and international clients doing business throughout the world. Our in-house experts leverage our affiliation with Russell Bedford International (RBI), a global network of independent accounting and business advisory firms, to provide relevant, actionable business advice to clients here and abroad. Through RBI, you have access to native-born business professionals with first-hand knowledge of the culture and business climate located in more than 100 countries. We maintain long-standing relationships with many of our affiliates, ensuring seamless integration and delivery of service.
Domestic and international clients operating in the U.S. and abroad receive expert and customized services in the following areas:
- Audit and attestation
- Accounting services, including invoicing and bill-pay services, as needed
- Local, state, federal and international tax planning and compliance
- Business consulting services
- Cross-border transfer pricing assistance