“They really helped me reorganize my company and make my businesses successful. They are always looking out for me. I trust that they will always be thorough, bring things to my attention and do things that help my business.”
Just right means…
…customized strategies and personal attention to catch what others miss, reduce your risk and grow your wealth.
A successful tax strategy is more than an accurate return, filed on time. It is as much about your relationship with your accountant as it is about the tax code. You need to know that every opportunity to reduce your tax burden now and in the future has been considered and have confidence that you’re following all tax laws and regulations. You deserve a seasoned and resourceful advisor who listens to you, understands your goals and can put together a tax strategy that will help you achieve them.
International and multi-state business entities, foundations, estates and trusts need forward-thinking tax strategies that take full advantage of the tax law. WBL’s seasoned tax accountants will study the tax effects of your proposed transactions, consult on your retirement plans, design executive compensation programs, assist in structuring your international operations and represent you in your dealings with the IRS and state tax authorities.
As a business owner or a private individual, you want to preserve and build your net worth and minimize liabilities. No matter how complex your tax situation, you can trust the experience and expertise of WBL’s tax advisors. Clients turn to us when they need help to implement gifting programs and education funding plans, want careful analysis of their retirement needs and are ready to develop or update estate plans.
International, Federal, State & Local
Understanding and managing the risks and costs of international or interstate business can give you a business advantage. WBL helps clients navigate the often complex and constantly changing international, federal, state and local tax laws. Our tax experts also are familiar with the tax credits and incentives that are available in different jurisdictions.
Estate & Trust
Protecting your family’s wealth takes comprehensive planning. WBL tax experts will work closely with you to:
- Develop and implement strategies to minimize estate, gift and transfer taxes.
- Deliver effective tax compliance services for estates and fiduciaries.
- Customize solutions to meet your financial goals now and in the future.
- Integrate many aspects of your financial life through our Family Office Practice.
- Know the Five Tell-Tale Signs of an IRS Phone Scam
- GA Small Business Save Big with R&D Tax Credits
- Bipartisan Budget Act Eliminates a Social Security Strategy
- Don’t Get Taken for a Ride: Tax Consequences and Benefits of Being a Rideshare Driver
- Calling All Angels… Angel Investments extended in Georgia through 2018
- New Law Changes Business Tax Filing Deadlines
- Years of Double Taxation in Georgia Ruled Invalid
- Beware of IRS-imposter Phone Scams
- 1099 Filing: Keys to Compliance that will Keep the IRS from your Doorstep
- Maximize Your Staffing Business’ Value NOW: Eight Key Accounting, Tax and Finance Tips to Prepare Your Staffing Business for Sale
- Skipping Health Insurance? How much will it cost you?
- Foreign Taxpayers and Resident Status: Strategies to Minimize Your Tax Liability
- Gaming Companies: Get In Line To Claim Endangered Tax Credits
- Take Action Now on Georgia Student Scholarship Organization Tax Credits