“They really helped me reorganize my company and make my businesses successful. They are always looking out for me. I trust that they will always be thorough, bring things to my attention and do things that help my business.”
Just right means…
…customized strategies and personal attention to catch what others miss, reduce your risk and grow your wealth.
A successful tax strategy is more than an accurate return, filed on time. It is as much about your relationship with your accountant as it is about the tax code. You need to know that every opportunity to reduce your tax burden now and in the future has been considered and have confidence that you’re following all tax laws and regulations. You deserve a seasoned and resourceful advisor who listens to you, understands your goals and can put together a tax strategy that will help you achieve them.
Corporations and Partnerships
International and multi-state business entities, companies owned by private investors, partnerships, foundations, estates and trusts need forward-thinking tax strategies that take full advantage of the tax law. WBL’s seasoned tax accountants will assist in identifying the optimal business structure for your goals, study the tax effects of proposed transactions, consult on your retirement plans, design executive compensation programs, prepare K-1s and federal and state tax returns, and represent you in your dealings with the IRS and state tax authorities.
As a business owner, private investor or an individual taxpayer, you want to preserve and build your net worth and minimize liabilities. No matter how complex your tax situation, you can trust the experience and expertise of WBL’s tax advisors. Clients turn to us when they need help to implement gifting programs and education funding plans, buy or sell a business, want careful analysis of their retirement needs, and are ready to develop or update estate plans.
International, Federal, State & Local
Understanding and managing the risks, costs and opportunities of international or interstate business can give you a business advantage. WBL helps clients navigate the often complex and constantly changing international, federal, state and local tax laws. Our tax experts help international companies and domestic businesses with operations outside the United States determine appropriate business entity structure, manage cross-border transfer pricing, balance and report foreign earnings and losses, comply with foreign and domestic reporting requirements for offshore holdings, and identify the tax credits and incentives that are available in different jurisdictions.
Estate & Trust
Protecting your family’s wealth takes comprehensive planning. WBL tax experts will work closely with you to:
- Develop and implement strategies to minimize estate, gift and transfer taxes.
- Deliver effective tax compliance services for estates and fiduciaries.
- Customize solutions to meet your financial goals now and in the future.
- Create and update a comprehensive financial plan.
- Integrate many aspects of your financial life through our Family Office Practice.
- 18 Year-End Tax Planning Strategies that May Reduce Your Tax Burden
- Huge Changes To Sales Tax Rules Coming After U.S. Supreme Court Ruling
- Partnerships Should Prepare NOW for the New IRS Tax Audit Rules
- The Quiet Tax-Saving Opportunity That Packs a Powerful Punch
- Georgia Tax Credit Could Help You and Rural Hospitals at the Same Time
- How the New Tax Law Will Affect Staffing Businesses
- Companies & Individuals with Foreign Activities are Affected NOW by the New Tax Law
- Mid-market Businesses Targeted in New IRS Global Compliance Initiatives
- Know the Five Tell-Tale Signs of an IRS Phone Scam
- GA Small Business Save Big with R&D Tax Credits
- Bipartisan Budget Act Eliminates a Social Security Strategy