“WBL had worked with our transaction attorney for many years. Because of that close relationship, when WBL caught a potential error that could have cost me 10% of the sales price at closing, they were able to work quickly with the attorneys to address it.”
Just right means…
…information and advice to get the most out of your next deal.
When it comes to deals, the devil is in the details. Managing your expectations is as important as managing the deal itself. You need to know that your due diligence has carefully identified and assessed risks, market conditions, value, timing considerations, tax exposure, and your long-term goals.
WBL’s Transaction Practice, led by 30-year veteran Bruce Benator, identifies strategies to minimize liabilities and maximize benefits on transactions between $2 million and $100 million. We provide field-tested strategic and financial advice, perform thorough buy-side and sell-side due diligence, optimize deal structure, maximize after-tax proceeds and help negotiate mutually beneficial agreements. You get the relevant information and actionable advice you need to make an informed decision. In short, we’ll help you build the best deal possible.
Allow us to customize a transaction approach that’s right for you.
- Review and recommend purchase and/or sale, entity, tax and accounting structure
- Review quality of earnings
- Review current accountant’s workpapers
- Evaluate accounting policies and conventions
- Evaluate internal controls
- Review competency of Finance and Administrative areas and make recommendations
- Review current and planned systems capabilities
- Identify material related-party transactions
- Review margin profitability
- Review and evaluate customer and vendor concentrations
- Review and analyze EBITDA estimations
- Calculate average monthly working capital requirements
- Review cash flow cycle
- Perform EBITDA to cash-generated reconciliations
- Perform industry specific analysis
- Review and evaluate tax exclusions, deferrals and exposure risks
- Provide tax compliance for income, payroll, property and sales and use
- Review and make recommendations on purchase or sale agreement
- Provide post-transaction assistance
- Assist in negotiation and consensus-building
- Consult on exit strategies including restructuring, ESOP, recapitalization, and estate and gift planning
- Help identify and analyze financing options
- Nimble, Thorough Response Leads to Successful Transaction
- Sale-Side Services Delivers Value in Excess of Fees
- Buyer and Seller Save Big With Creative Tax Solutions