Staffing companies are facing unique business challenges in the coming years. As you’re striving to form stronger strategic partnerships with your clients, there is more competition for your talent pool, and more administrative red tape to manage. How do you evaluate the costs and benefits of various strategic options to your bottom line? You need business advisors that understand your business model, have extensive knowledge of the tax codes and how they apply to staffing businesses, and can bring you ideas that give your business a strategic advantage. You need best practices that ensure you’re delivering value to your customers while reducing your costs and boosting your profitability.
WBL is the only accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Atlanta with more than 25 years of experience specializing in the staffing industry. We understand what it takes for a staffing company to grow and thrive. We have helped our clients grow through acquisition, structure appropriately for better tax savings, manage day-to-day accounting processes, and plan for the future.
Contact us for help with:
- Business accounting and process outsourcing assistance
- Establishing or updating of accounting systems and procedures
- Auditing, financial statement preparation and reporting
- Tax return preparation
- Navigating complex federal, state and local tax codes
- Structuring solutions
- Mergers & acquisition services
- General business consulting
- Employee benefit plan consulting