DISCOVER: A Job Shadow Event
Friday, January 26th, 2024 | 9 am - 2 pm
Spend a day in the life at WBL
and gain first-hand exposure to what a career in Assurance Services, Tax and
Client Accounting Services looks like at the 2023 #1 "Best Accounting Firm to
You'll DISCOVER . . . .
- The benefits of a mid-sized firm
- A diverse work culture that values work/life harmony
- Direct access to firm partners
- Your growth path to equal and equitable opportunities
- 1 on 1 career conversations with WBL professionals
Who should consider this opportunity?
Apply to join us if you are an
Accounting student who
- Is interested in learning more
about a career in public accounting
- Is looking for a spring or
summer internship or a full-time entry level position
- Has a major or overall minimum
GPA of 3.3/4.0
- Possesses strong analytical,
communication, and interpersonal skills
- Is active in the classroom, on
campus or in the community
Application and Selection Process
Deadline: Friday, November 17th
Students will be contacted no later than December 15, 2023 regarding the status of their application.
Don't see what you're looking for?
If you don't see an opening that's right for you, submit your resume and tell us what you're looking for.