The best of times.
There’s no question professional service businesses—medical practices, law firms, architectural and design practices, business consultants, engineering companies and talent management companies—have been through challenging times with the struggling economy. As firms regain their footing and seize the new opportunities presented by the recovery, the partners and leadership need nimble, seasoned business advisors to preserve the partners’ investment, identify cost cutting and saving opportunities, comply with ever-changing regulations, streamline operations and plan for the future.
WBL’s team of tax, accounting and business advisors help professionals services firms deliver the value today’s clients expect and foster the growth they know is possible.
For decades, WBL’s advisors have worked with the partners and management of professional service firms delivering the following value-added services:
- Tax planning, structuring and compliance
- Succession planning
- Executive compensation
- State and local tax credits, incentives and compliance
- Accounting system design and implementation
- Accounting and bookkeeping services
- Financial statement audits
- Merger & acquisition (transaction) services
- Cash flow and debt planning and analysis