SENIOR MANAGER, ACCOUNTING AND AUDITING SERVICES
Griselle is a Senior Audit Manager in the firm’s accounting and auditing services department. She provides auditing and consulting services to clients in the professional services, staffing, software, freight forwarding, and manufacturing and distribution industries. She also has extensive experience auditing employee benefit and pension plans, as well as tax-exempt and nonprofit entities.
Griselle manages client relationships and mentors staff. In addition, she provides litigation support services and business consulting services to firm clients. Prior to joining the firm, Griselle was an audit manager with Berkowitz, Dick, Pollack & Brant LLP.
- MBA Degree in Accounting,
Florida International University, 2005
- BA Degree in Business Administration in Accounting,
University of Puerto Rico, 2000
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ORGANIZATIONS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant in Florida
Fluent in Spanish