DISCOVER is a half-day Summer Leadership Program for rising juniors and seniors pursuing a degree in Accounting and interested in a career in public accounting. Selected applicants will view and participate in panel discussions and training, taking an virtual office tour, and get to know WBL accountants.
WBL's virtual Summer Leadership Program 2020 will be held on from 9 a,m, to 1 p.m. on Thursday, June 11, 2020.
In WBL's Summer Leadership Program, you will discover:
- How to work and succeed in a team environment
- Some of the brightest and best young accountants in the industry today
- Experienced partners eager to share what they know
- What it’s like to work at one of the top 100 Best Accounting Firms to Work For in the United States
- Leadership skills that will help you launch your career in public accounting
- Why firm culture is so important to your success
Who is eligible for the DISCOVER Summer Leadership Program?
- Rising juniors and seniors in a four or five year collegiate program
- Majoring in Accounting (with the intention of pursuing a CPA license)
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Major and overall minimum GPA of 3.3/4.0
- Strong interest in a career in public accounting
- Active in the classroom, on campus and in the community
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical aptitude and skill set
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively on complex tasks in a team environment
Application and selection process:
Please apply by completing the form, below.
Selected applicants will be contacted immediately.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.