DISCOVER is a one-day Summer Leadership Program for rising juniors and seniors pursuing a degree in Accounting and interested in a career in public accounting. Selected applicants will spend an informative and fun day attending panel discussions and trainings, taking part in an office tour, participating in team-building games or events and getting to know WBL accountants and partners at an after-work social.
WBL's Summer Leadership Program 2020 will be held on Thursday, June 11, 2020 in Atlanta.
In WBL's Summer Leadership Program, you will discover:
- How to work and succeed in a team environment
- Some of the brightest and best young accountants in the industry today
- Experienced partners eager to share what they know
- What it’s like to work at one of the top 100 Best Accounting Firms to Work For in the United States
- Leadership skills that will help you launch your career in public accounting
- Why firm culture is so important to your success
Who is eligible for the DISCOVER Summer Leadership Program?
- Rising juniors and seniors in a four or five year collegiate program
- Majoring in Accounting (with the intention of pursuing a CPA license)
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Major and overall minimum GPA of 3.3/4.0
- Strong interest in a career in public accounting
- Active in the classroom, on campus and in the community
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical aptitude and skill set
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively on complex tasks in a team environment
Application and selection process:
Please apply by completing the form, below.
Selected applicants will be contacted immediately.