DISCOVER is a one-day Summer Leadership Program for rising juniors and seniors pursuing a degree in Accounting and interested in a career in public accounting. Selected applicants will spend an informative and fun day attending panel discussions and trainings, taking part in an office tour, participating in team-building games or events and getting to know WBL accountants and partners at an after-work social.
WBL's Summer Leadership Program 2020 will be held on Thursday, June 11, 2020 in Atlanta.
In WBL's Summer Leadership Program, you will discover:
- How to work and succeed in a team environment
- Some of the brightest and best young accountants in the industry today
- Experienced partners eager to share what they know
- What it’s like to work at one of the top 100 Best Accounting Firms to Work For in the United States
- Leadership skills that will help you launch your career in public accounting
- Why firm culture is so important to your success
Who is eligible for the DISCOVER Summer Leadership Program?
- Rising juniors and seniors in a four or five year collegiate program
- Majoring in Accounting (with the intention of pursuing a CPA license)
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Major and overall minimum GPA of 3.3/4.0
- Strong interest in a career in public accounting
- Active in the classroom, on campus and in the community
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical aptitude and skill set
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively on complex tasks in a team environment
Application and selection process:
The application process begins January 24th and is open until 5 p.m. (EST) on March 20, 2020.
Selected applicants will be contacted for interviews between Monday, March 23, 2020 and Friday, April 3, 2020.
Final decisions will be made and invitations will be sent on Friday, April 17, 2020.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.