“WBL was able to provide us with excellent contacts, and planning capabilities in all the countries in which we do business, just like the Big Four firm we formerly used.”
Just right means…
…specialized solutions and focused attention to meet the demands of the 21st century marketplace.
Manufacturers and distributors face a complex business environment. The local and national recovery brought with it new global markets and competition, insourcing and outsourcing challenges, a shifting economy, and an uncertain regulatory future. If you’re going to find and take advantage of opportunities, you need business advisors with a keen understanding of your industry and the skills needed for companies like yours to succeed, here and around the world.
From start-ups to thriving multi-generational entities, whether your revenue is $10 million or more than $750 million, you can rely on WBL for help operating more efficiently, complying with regulations, cutting expenses, preparing for growth and breaking into new markets. For more than 35 years we have served local family-owned businesses, national companies operating in the U.S. and abroad, and foreign-based companies operating in North America.
Contact one of our manufacturing and distribution experts to discuss solutions including:
- Assurance including financial statement and benefit plan (ERISA) audits and reviews
- Leveraging R&D and other tax credits and incentives
- Identifying the ideal business structure and location
- Multi-state and local tax minimization analysis and compliance
- Cost segregation studies
- Revenue recognition and lease accounting
- Inventory control, purchasing modeling and costing
- Internal control analysis and recommendations for improvement
- General business consulting
- Employee benefit plan consulting
- Monthly, quarterly and year-end accounting