The future is you . . . . .
We are looking for a Tax Manager to join our leadership team. You will work closely with partners, staff and clients to manage the delivery of tax services in a variety of industries.
WBL is different than other firms. We offer the best of both worlds: a boutique firm with sophisticated clients. That means a close-knit team that provides support and grooming while you work with large, interesting clients with complex domestic and international tax needs. You will work on a variety of clients in many industries. We grow organically which means BIG opportunity for you! Join WBL where you are the leader and the future rests in your hands.
Does this sound like you?
- You like to interact closely with your clients to provide tax planning, consulting and compliance services; you get to know them and their businesses which allows you to bring them fresh ideas.
- You are a detailed-oriented person who plans, budgets, supervises, reviews and completes client engagements and tax research projects.
- You’re a keen problem-solver with an inquiring mind.
- You enjoy leading and motivating individuals and teams as well as training all levels of staff.
- You are an expert juggler, able to keep many balls in the air without dropping any.
- You like variety and don’t plan on getting pigeon-holed. You have experience with more than one of the following industries and like it that way: manufacturing, distribution, software, technology, staffing, non-profit private schools/associations/foundations, professional services, high-net worth individuals.
- You are proficient in corporate, partnership and individual taxation. . . . you may even know a bit about international, SALT, estates and trusts.
- You keep abreast of the latest developments in clients’ industries and tax guidance to anticipate and address client concerns.
- You identify opportunities to expand services within your client base as well as participate in networking and other business development activities.
- You have a bachelors in accounting (masters in taxation/MAcc with tax focus highly preferred), your CPA license and at least 7 years of tax experience including 1st level review and supervision (experience with ProSystems a plus).
What’s in it for you (WIIFY)?
- Direct access and support from partners
- Genuinely nice people to work with. No drama, only teamwork
- Awesome compensation and benefits package
- Professional development and upward mobility
- Fantastic career in public accounting – one that fits into your personal lifestyle. We are flexible and seek to make a career in public accounting viable for all who want it and realize its advantages.
To apply, please refer to the section “How to Apply” on the right hand side of this page or send your resume to email@example.com.