Are you ready for your next career move?
Are you looking for a better work environment, better workload and better opportunities? Consider what you could accomplish in a firm that invests in its current and future leaders—one with strong, intentional, organic growth, sophisticated clients, friendly and collaborative associates, and partners who are committed to helping you develop as an accountant and as a person.
Williams Benator & Libby (WBL) is different than other firms. We offer the best of both worlds: big-firm resources and boutique-firm warmth. That means a close-knit team that provides support and grooming while you work with clients with complex domestic and international tax needs.
As a Tax Manager on our leadership team, you will work closely with partners, staff and clients to manage the delivery of tax planning, consulting and compliance services in a variety of industries. Additionally, you will:
- Plan, budget, oversee and review client engagements and tax research projects.
- Manage client relationships, having full responsibility for clients including signing tax returns.
- Solve problems and bring fresh ideas.
- Lead and motivate individuals and teams as well as training and developing all levels of staff.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in clients’ industries and tax guidance to anticipate and address client concerns.
- Contribute to the organic growth of our firm by identifying opportunities to expand services within your client base.
- Assist with attracting and retaining top talent.
We’re looking for candidates who:
- Like variety and have experience with more than one of the following industries: manufacturing, distribution, software, technology, staffing, high-net worth individuals, international.
- Are proficient in corporate, partnership and individual taxation. You may even know a bit about international, SALT, estates and trusts.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in accounting (masters in taxation/MAcc with tax focus highly preferred) and your CPA license.
- Have seven+ years of overall tax experience including 1st and 2nd level review and supervision.
- Have experience as a Tax Manager with overall client responsibility; tax return signing responsibility is preferred.
What’s in it for you (WIIFY)?
- Rewarding career in public accounting—one that fits into your personal lifestyle. We are flexible and seek to make a career in public accounting viable for those who want it and realize its advantages.
- Choice of career paths–path to partner OR lateral growth–you choose; and, if you change your mind, we will work with you.
- Direct access and support from partners.
- Outstanding compensation and benefits package to include bonus plan, profit sharing, dress for your day and flexible schedules (including compressed workweek options) to name a few.
- Professional development and challenging engagements with growing businesses.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.