The future is you...
Are you looking for a great learning environment in an outstanding mid-size firm with a variety of clients? Do you want a challenging and rewarding career while having great work-life integration that includes flexible hybrid work schedules and optional compressed workweeks during non-busy season months?
We're looking for
great folks to be the next leaders of our firm. Start as an Audit Sr.
Associate but envision yourself as a supervisor, manager and even a partner
one day, if that's your goal. Even if your end game isn't to become a partner,
you will enjoy the variety and challenge of public accounting. At WBL, there'll
always be a place for you.
WBL is different from other firms. We are committed to maintaining our success through organic growth. This strategy keeps the pace of growth steady and manageable while providing BIG opportunities for you! Join a firm that grows its future leaders from within.
Does this sound like you?
- You like to get to know your clients and their businesses and bring them fresh ideas. Your mission is to give them the best service possible.
As an Audit Sr. Associate, you will be an integral part of a fun, close-knit team and will perform the following job duties:
- Performs audit procedures to support our auditor's report on client financial statements.
- Evaluates internal control systems and determines the reasonableness of recorded assets, liabilities and results of operations.
- Assists in preparing sections of reports, management letters and other communications.
- Applies the theory and principles of accounting as well as the objectives, standards & procedures of auditing to client situations.
- Develops insight into clients' systems, procedures, overall business operations and industries and utilizes this knowledge in audit work.
- Able to work on more complex audit areas & reviews.
What's in it for you (WIIFY)?
- Flexible hybrid work schedules
- Early Fridays and optional compressed workweeks during non-busy season months
- Maternity & paternity leave and firm-paid childcare
- "Dress for your day" dress code (i.e., casual attire)
- PTO and firm-paid holidays including a "just for you" personal holiday & paid community service day
- Awesome compensation and healthcare benefits package
- 401k Plan with firm match and profit sharing
- Annual performance bonus, CPA exam bonus, service awards & spot awards
- Paid professional development, coaching program and upward mobility
- Fantastic career in public accounting — one that integrates into your personal lifestyle
- Direct access and support from partners and managers
- Genuinely nice people to work with — a true team!