“I don’t want an accounting firm that will let us influence what they do. They need to do the right thing. If there are any differences of opinion, I want to have a good discussion about the issue and to have positions explained clearly and properly, especially when it gets into technical issues…with WBL I know that we can discuss difficult issues without hard feelings. I know they will tell it like it is and not tell me what they think I want to hear.”
Just right means…
…accounting and business advice that gives your staffing business a strategic advantage.
As you’re striving to form stronger strategic partnerships with your staffing clients, there is more competition for your talent pool, and more administrative red tape to manage. How do you evaluate the costs and benefits of various strategic options to your bottom line? You need business advisors who understand your business model, have extensive knowledge of tax codes that apply to staffing businesses and can bring you ideas that give your business a strategic edge.
WBL is the only accounting, tax, and business consulting firm in Atlanta with more than 35 years of experience specializing in the staffing industry. Our partners and staff are actively involved with the Georgia Staffing Association, serving on the Board of Directors and participating in events. We understand what it takes for a staffing company to grow and thrive. We share those best practices to reduce your costs and boost your profitability, while you focus on delivering value to your customers. Staffing clients turn to WBL when they want to grow through acquisition, structure appropriately for better tax savings, manage day-to-day accounting processes and plan for the future.
Contact WBL’s staffing experts for help with:
- Business accounting and process outsourcing assistance
- Establishing or updating of accounting systems and procedures
- Auditing, financial statement preparation and reporting
- Tax return preparation
- Navigating complex federal, state and local tax codes
- Structuring solutions
- Mergers & acquisition services
- General business consulting
- Employee benefit plan consulting
- Staffing Company Considerations for Implementing New ASC 606-Revenue from Contracts with Customers Rules
- Maximize Your Staffing Business’ Value NOW: Eight Key Accounting, Tax and Finance Tips to Prepare Your Staffing Business for Sale