Family Office Practice Leader
“I’ve been working with WBL since the mid-90s and there’s never been one second of reflection on my part, no moment of doubt, not one tiny thought that maybe I should be using another firm.”Second-generation family business owner
A trusted ally to serve as your family's CFO.
Williams Benator & Libby’s Family Office Practice offers high net-worth individuals, family foundations, and family-owned businesses CFO-like services. As trusted advisors, we help integrate the many aspects of your financial life with compassion and confidentiality. You stay on track to meet your goals and your family’s wealth is protected.
Our talented and experienced team of advisors will listen to your goals and tailor services to meet your unique needs. As your family’s CFO, we focus on the details so you can focus on other things.
WBL's Family Office team will customize a service plan to include only the tax and accounting services that meet your specific needs.
- Bill payment, bookkeeping and expense management
- Income and estate tax planning
- Trust planning and administration
- Succession planning
- Philanthropy advice and charity interface
- Coordination of advisory services
- Family financial education, governance and meeting facilitation
- Centralized management of family assets
- Business and strategic planning
- Audit and financial review
With the resources and talent typically found at much larger firms, WBL's Family Office will help simplify and manage the often complex finances of high-net-worth individuals and families.
You get truly objective guidance because we have no associations or fee arrangements with service providers. It’s peace of mind that’s priceless.