Take your career and our firm to the next level!
WBL CPAs + Advisors, a local CPA firm and Best Accounting Firm to Work For award recipient for 9 years in a row, is looking for an experienced TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST to join its team. We're looking to grow organically and take our firm to the next level. As a TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST with our firm, you will play a significant role in developing and implementing an ongoing strategy to attract and retain future leaders of our firm.
- Create and implement the strategy and narrative to "sell" our firm and its opportunities to active and passive candidates - this is key!
- Collaborate with Human Resources Manager on full life cycle recruiting for experienced hires as well as for intern and entry-level hires
- Liaise with department heads to define hiring needs and determine strategy for filling them
- Advertise openings on job posting sites, social media, universities, alumni communities
- Strategically identify, target and screen candidates for all openings, entry-level and experienced
- Communicate with candidates and manage the candidate experience, which includes direct calls and emails, qualifying and building interest, presenting candidates department heads, scheduling interviews, soliciting feedback, and communicating status to candidates
- Build and maintain relationships with college career services departments, faculty and accounting students at designated campuses to promote our employer brand
- Plan and attend on-campus and off-campus recruiting events such as career fairs, networking events/socials, presentations, club meetings, on-campus interviews, office visits, etc.
- Travel to college campuses in Georgia and surrounding states for events, primarily in Spring and Fall semesters
- Assist with planning and execution of the firm's summer leadership program
- Assist with the onboarding of all new hires as well as the execution of the firm's internship program
- Maintain firm's social media marketing program
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Experience in marketing and selling companies and their career opportunities
- Experience with full life cycle talent acquisition for experienced and entry-level hires in addition to experience with campus recruiting programs
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience leveraging various sourcing tools to attract both active and passive candidates
- Proven track record with recruiting in a highly competitive industry
- Proven track record with creating branding campaigns and creating & leading recruiting events
- Ability to travel college campuses in Georgia and surrounding states
- Strong social media skills as well strong skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Canva and other similar platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Experience recruiting in public accounting, professional services or software industries is a plus
- Knowledge of employment law and HR practices is a plus
What's in it for you (WIIFY)?
- Culture that offers big firm resources with boutique firm warmth; family-oriented culture
- Hybrid work schedules and compressed workweeks during non-busy times
- Dress for your day casual dress code
- Paid maternity & paternity leave and paid childcare
- Excellent compensation & benefits to include PTO, paid holidays, healthcare, 401k with match & profit sharing
- And so much more!