Williams Benator & Libby has an immediate opening for a Front Office Administrative Assistant. The front office administrative assistant will have the opportunity to play a key role in ensuring our clients receive excellent service. The successful candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment such as an accounting or law firm. Candidates should also be organized with strong attention to detail and have the ability to manage multiple tasks.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides administrative support to all partners.
- Assists with organizing departmental activities, meetings, conferences & travel, to include coordinating catering for department.
- Answers phone calls promptly and efficiently.
- Greets clients and others who visit the office.
- Assists Office Manager with planning firm events.
- Submits remote bank deposits and processes foreign bank deposits.
- Handles firm related errands such as going to the bank, post office, etc. as needed.
- Assists Client Accounting Service Department by processing client disbursements and related duties.
- Provides weekly and semi-monthly Axcess reports to partners.
- Sets up new clients in Outlook and Axcess.
- Maintains Outlook contacts.
- Prepares conference rooms for internal meetings and client meetings. Includes ordering food, ensuring beverages are available, setting up and breaking down meetings.
- Coordinates client related holiday cards & gifts including coordinating with the partners regarding their various lists.
- Serves as primary back-up for the Audit Administrator and assists with preparation of audit reports, financial statements, etc.
- Serves as primary back-up for the Back Office Administrator, including processing tax returns and extensions, scanning, collating and binding of documents.
Skills & experience:
- Must be able to work 8:30 am – 5:30 pm with an hour for lunch.
- Must also be able to work overtime (evenings and occasional weekends) during busy seasons.
- Must have reliable transportation to complete firm errands as mentioned above.
- Must have strong skills in Word and Excel. Experience with PowerPoint preferred.
- Must have strong Outlook skills such as emailing correspondence, tracking appointments, maintaining mailing lists, etc.
- Prior experience in a CPA or law firm is a plus.