“I develop personal relationships with my clients to help them find financial and tax solutions that others overlook.”
Kevin is a talented tax strategist and leads a team of expert tax planners and preparers. He advises an impressive array of domestic and foreign corporations, partnerships, trusts and individuals on international, federal and state tax issues; mergers and acquisitions; and choice of entity considerations. Kevin has successfully represented a wide variety of businesses and individuals in IRS and state tax examinations. His specialty is working with clients facing penalties for late filing of foreign disclosure forms, achieving high rates of success even for companies for which “Big Four” firms have attempted and failed to achieve waivers.
Kevin also is co-leader of the International Practice and leads the firm’s Staffing Industry Group. He is the go-to advisor for many staffing company executives on the unique tax and financial issues these companies must address and is an active member of the Georgia Staffing Association, the state’s affiliate of the American Staffing Association.
Prior to joining the firm in 1997, Kevin was a tax manager at Selden, Fox and Associates in Oak Brook, Illinois.
Kevin is as passionate about golf as he is about tax strategy. He also loves to travel with his wife, Maureen, and their two daughters.
- No Time to Lose: OVDP to End in September
- How the New Tax Law Will Affect Staffing Businesses
- WBL Implements New Security Measures to Keep Your Personal Information Secure
- Retirement Benefit Plans Offer Benefits to Businesses of All Sizes
- Staffing firms brace for health care reform
- Understanding the Near-Term Tax Impacts of the Affordable Care Act