Global is the New Local
Technology has brought the world to our doorstep. As a result, businesses of all types and sizes have discovered the growth opportunities—and challenges—of going global:
- International transactions are closely scrutinized by the IRS, whether the business is based in the United States or abroad
- Significant penalties can be levied for failure to comply with strict rules governing reporting of foreign assets and income
- Local and foreign governments offer myriad incentives and credits
- Expat and foreign employees must carefully comply with tax filing requirements
- Entities in transition must plan for proper structuring
Companies operating in the international marketplace need advisors who understand the tax and other implications of each business decision. Working with WBL’s team of experienced international business experts will allow you to focus on growing your businesses domestically and abroad.
Wherever You Go, There We Are
WBL’s International Services Practice provides tax and other business assistance to local, national and international clients doing business throughout the world. In addition to our in-house experts, we leverage our affiliation with Russell Bedford International (RBI), a global network of independent accounting and business advisory firms, to provide relevant, actionable tax advice to clients here and abroad. The advantage of our affiliation with RBI is the access to native-born professionals with first-hand knowledge of the culture and business climate in more than 80 countries. We maintain long-standing relationships with many of our affiliates, ensuring seamless integration and delivery of service.
The WBL International Services Practice team provides services to domestic and international clients operating in the U.S. and abroad in the following areas: