WBL is one of the only accounting firms in Metro Atlanta with specialized experience in helping private schools excel. That kind of smart comes from more than 30 years of working with administrators, helping them improve their internal processes and controls, educate their boards of directors, increase efficiency, train staff, implement new accounting processes and meet regulatory requirements.
Associations and foundations are also near and dear to us. These mission-driven nonprofits often face unique regulatory requirements and interface with other groups in ways that complicate annual reporting and taxes.
Don’t spend your time educating your business advisors. Get smart, talented and experienced accounting, tax and business assistance from the team at WBL.
WBL’s nonprofit services for private schools, associations and foundations include:
- Preparation and review of financial statements
- Audits in accordance with Government Auditing Standards and Office of Management and Budget Circular A-133
- Preparation of Form 990 and other tax reporting and compliance requirements
- Unrestricted, temporarily restricted and permanently restricted contributions and assets
- Board education and development
- Capital campaigns and other fundraising events
- Government and private grants
- Accounting for investments and major construction
- Endowment spending formulas
- Nonprofit industry accounting and fund-raising software
- Organization-specific issues (e.g., tuition deposits and unearned tuition at private schools)