Making it look easy.
The keys to success are simple, right? Grow your bottom line. Slash costs. Streamline and increase efficiency. Find new markets. Develop existing clients. Maintain quality. Innovate.
The concepts are simple, but no one said it will be easy. The complex business environment facing manufacturers and distributors today includes global markets and competition, insourcing and outsourcing, the anemic economy and changing regulations. If you’re going to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the recovering economy, you need business advisors who understand the manufacturing and distribution industry, who make it easier to succeed, here and around the world.
WBL has extensive experience helping manufacturing and distribution businesses grow and thrive. We have worked with foreign-based companies operating in the U.S. as well as
family-owned businesses. We help our clients operate more efficiently, comply with regulations, identify opportunities to cut expenses, prepare for growth and break into new markets. Our services include:
- Auditing and accounting
- Leveraging R&D and other tax credits and incentives
- Identifying the ideal business structure and location
- Multi-state and local tax minimization analysis and compliance
- Conducting cost segregation studies
- Revenue recognition and lease accounting
- Inventory control, purchasing modeling and costing
- General business consulting
- Employee benefit plan consulting